Thursday

My Fellow Smut Bloggers

A busy schedule, limited Internet access at work, and some hardcore cleaning has thrown this info junkie's reading schedule entirely off. So the last couple of night's I've been catching up on all my BDSM, spanko and sex blogs and I'm sad to report that a black cloud has been hovering over some of my favorite writers.

One has had major health issues, one has been deciding if she should continue, and one has been completely erased. A large amount have not been updated, that of course is not unusual. Even here I felt a bit of self-imposed pressure to keep up my pace, some of my stats fell and I took it personally. I'm thinking people don't jerk off in the winter!

So my fellow bloggers, what can I say, for all our juicy tales our blogs are for the most part diaries, and well life happens. For those who haven't posted, please come back, even once in awhile. The other people who are having it rough, I have already shared my concern.

For those who are reading, you may not be aware, but there are a handful of us who have just by common interest read one another's blogs (see my blogroll), shared technical support, traffic, and even just friendly advice.

Just as I told my lurkers a post ago, you bloggers are loved. During this interesting time in my life where I am going through the beginnings of my life as a sub you've all been a great assest to my info arsenal as well as proof that I am not alone in my quest.

6 comments:

Laani said...

How sweet of you to add me to your blogroll! i think you're the first. You popped my blogroll cherry!!!
lol
laani

EeeFah said...

You are NOT alone! :)

aoefe

MJ's Slave said...

Enjoy your journey and know you are not alone on the path..there are more of us out here, doing what we do!!

If you have any suggestions for a new blogger, i would love to share!!

slave nik

kirana said...

Hi there. Knock Knock. (IF)you were referring to MMFT blog, I will be explaining the absence soon. We are fine. More or less, it was a technical issue. If not, excuse my center-of-the-universe insertion of myself here.

i just love the way you construct posts. ;o)
--toy

Dirty Girl said...

thanks for the postive vibes everyone!

Dirty Girl said...

actually DL I did miss you! You have one of my favorite blogs as darling you are a the toughest sub in the blogosphere! (click on her profile for her link)

Puppy Tales blog was deleted by her Master.