Tuesday

In Brief

Still chaos city, but I'm enjoying myself along the opportunity to play for a cway.
----

Text I sent to Teacher earlier today "Do I still have a date with your dick tomorrow night?"
And I do. His sideshow hag has been a drama queen, so the poor guy has been dealing with two insane broads on top of his own bs the past week. He most certainly needs a blow job and perhaps to get his aggressions out on my hide.

------
Since Teacher was wrapped up last night, I had the chance to hang out with Mark. Let me preface saying this that I've never been a big "on top" girl. I think this is because as we all know I like to be manhandled, held down and what not. My previous pre-Teacher boyfriends were all pretty submissive and expected me to do all the work, hence my disinterest in riding ponying. But sometimes you don't have a choice and Mark wanted me to ride his cock last night and I obliged, and I am most certainly glad I did. I must preface this with the fact that I had been pretty much on the edge of arousal all day, not sure exactly why, but I knew the moment that either myself or one of my men touched my cunt I would cum pretty quickly. Well my prediction was right, but once I came, Mark would not let me off the ride, no I was, poor, poor me, made to sit on top so he could watch me come much more, my juices soaking the both of us. I'm not the most fit person in the world, so this was a big workout for me. He had me ride reverse cowgirl and proceeded to work three fingers into my asshole as I slid up and down his cock. That is all it took, and I had the biggest G spot orgasm I have had to date, but as I was finally catching my breath, we had a very annoying interruption...that my dear readers is not worthy of htis blog.

0 comments: