Sunday

On a Positive Note

I'm so fucking glad I went to the Sex 2.0 conference. I feel invigorated and ready to take it up a notch, expand my horizons, and put more effort into my non-blog writing. I think the word "empowered" is often overused, but in this case it is necessary because that is how I feel. To be amongst fellow pervs, SMART pervs, pervs with a plan, pervs out to change the world, pervs out to educate, and pervs who were proud of who they were was amazing.

The aloneness of what I do and how I live has been a recurrent theme on this blog. After this weekend, I expect that feeling to subside a bit, not entirely, but a bit. But as free as I feel when I write, I know that I have to check my filthy blogger hat at the door.

2 comments:

Amber Rhea said...

I'm really glad you enjoyed the conference!!

SPANKEDHORTIC said...

Thanks for telling us about the conference. It was a shame what happened at the party but the world is full of ass holes.

Prefectdt