Sunday

It's Official, I'm A Dirty Slut

I just got off the phone with Teacher. I had to share with him something I was not to thrilled to share.

While fucking Mark this week, we had a condom break. He also had a condom come off as he pulled out of me. While there is a pregnancy risk, that is not my concern. My concern is the ever so unsexy STDs.

Now Teacher and I have only used condoms a few times. While not the wisest thing per se, it has always been understood that was only between us. I can't help it, I'm a whore. I honestly do like it bareback.

Then for the love of God I wake up this morning with a cold sore on my lip. Sexy. I has been years since I've had one.

So anyway, Teacher is coming over tonight and I realized it was smarter to tell him before he came over. Otherwise he'd be automatically pissed if I didn't kiss him, much less I didn't want to interrupt any proceedings with an "oh by the way."

As I expected he was understanding. I told him the details.
"This is the risk of fucking multiple partners" he laughed. I told him couldn't live with myself if I didn't tell him., and he commended me for doing as such.
"Now Teacher, I'm just telling you all this. Proceed at your own risk. You can though, kiss me on my neck if you want."
"I'll kiss you wherever the fuck I want X"

Mark has led a sordid life, and while it is always nerve wracking, I'm going to take my filthy cunt to the Ob-Gyn and get tested.

As I write, he's on his way over here. He has yet to see all the markings I've acquired the last couple of days, including a bruise on my tit that is the size and color of a liver. I'm very nervous. My guess is he'll laugh, inquire as to if it hurts and if Mark was safe wtih me, and then probably point out his own skill with my body. The bruise came about by having my tits slapped, which was incredible while it occurred, it doesn't hurt though it looks like it should.

Wish me luck dear readers.

0 comments: