Wednesday

Eeny Meeny Miney Mo, Your Favorite Blogger Is A Ho!

On my right breast is a hand print, on my left breast is a huge black & blue raspberry. In the center of my chest is the imprint of teeth. The back of my neck just barely missed the point of a hickey. Thankfully.

My arms are sore from supporting my body.

Legs and knees are surprisingly fine, but my ass is tender.

My pussy, now, let's just say I have had the shit fucked out of me for the past week by two hot men-both Teacher and Mark.

I've been without a computer since my last post, and well I honestly haven't had time to blog anyway.

Tonight I have shooed the boys away so I can catch up on my writing and share some fabulously sexy tales with all of you. Tales of my both strong Master and my energetic lover fucking the ever living daylights out of me. I've been spanked, smothered, slapped, bit, and made to come.

Tune in later....

0 comments: