Thursday

Bitch In Heat Part 2 -The Power of Pussy

My evening wasn't exactly over with Mark. After our session, we went out to a local bar to drop off some CDs. Oh it is a small world, while were there I ran into a Mr. Badnews, this dumb ass drug dealer dude I used to hook up with back in the day. He was a decent fuck, but I always regretted my times with him because ultimately we'd end up somewhere unsavory with unsavory people doing unsavory things. Mr. Badnews has long black hair and olive skin, part Native American and part asshole. I've gone from telling him to fuck off to laying around naked in his apartment doing lines of coke off a record cover to telling him to fuck off. We exchanged hellos and gave each other the "yep, we fucked a look." I was in the midst of catching up with him when I felt on a tap on my shoulder being beckoned by Mark to get ready to leave. Oh, but the world is much smaller than that, then as we walked towards the exit I ran into another dude, this one I had a huge crush on in college. He used to look like Bono. Now he looks like Mr. Clean. Anyway my crush came to fruition one disappointing night where he rubbed my clit so fucking hard it was raw the next day. He was determined to make me cum and I was too young and stupid to tell him to give it up.

Mark wanted to hook up again, but I knew Teacher would be waiting for my call. I bid Mark adieu and drove home, excited, nervous, and very aroused.

--------------

I sat outside my apartment smoking waiting for Teacher's headlights to reflect from the windows on the house across the street. As he approached I felt a huge smile spread across my body. "This is fucking insane" I thought to myself, but hey you only live once.

Teacher had a big shit eating grin and I broke out in giggles.
"How's my little slut"
Oh, he knew, boy did he ever know. He gave me a big hug, and a bigger kiss. As we kissed I felt safe and happy that I was with a man so open-minded. Or let's make it a man who been encouraging me to embark on various sexual adventures and helping me realize that my promiscuous tendencies are not a bad thing at all. In a nutshell a Dom who has taught me to embrace my inner slut. My outer slut as well. While I'm under Teacher's control I'm learning how to have other men under MY control on a certain level.

I'm kicking myself for not writing this part of the blog last night because my dear Dom was chock full of one liners last night that have seemed to have vanished down the drain with the sweat and sperm. He spoke of how he was happy to see me happy and to realize what I am doing is a good thing. He, like myself, was also glad to have happy X back. After two weeks of feeling assy it was good to be on an even keel.

It wasn't too long before Teacher had me undressed and was sucking on my nipples, his forte. Immediately I felt myself get wet and it wasn't long before he had me four on the floor, my ass in the air waiting for him to slip his cock in my cunt. I felt both his hands grasp my neck and I gasped for air and plunged his prick in while releasing his grip on my throat. I knew it was not going to be that long came and I did so fucking hard the muscles of my pussy pushed is cock out of me.

He wasn't going to give me a break. He had me lay down with my legs apart, I though he was going to go down on me, but no he had other ideas. Fisting.

I think I've mentioned this before, but Teacher's got some big ol' hands. Giant mitts. Two of his fingers equal a healthy sized cock. Dousing my already wet cunt with lube, he put one, two, then three digits in sideways and I buckled. "Try four, I can take it." OW! It hurt. It hurt good. From what he told me later on, there was no way a thumb was going to make it in, but that was fine with me. As he twisted and turned in my cunt, he pressed down on my mons with his free hand. I was in eyeball rolling back in the head heaven, coming strongly gripping him harder than his own handshake.

Still no break, Teacher wanted more of my cunt. He laid me on my side, taking me in the spooning position, which with his angled cock is perfect for hitting me right where it counts. As he rammed back and forth, I reached back and held on to his thighs. I'm a leg girl. I love strong legs and Teacher has some. I was on the verge of coming, but he beat me to the chase, which considering how awesome my night was, there was no need to be greedy. I felt his body tighten up behind me, and he grabbed my throat once again rendering me breathless as he came inside me.

When we were done. I sat up on the edge of the bed. "I feel drunk."
I did. I was full of adrenaline, racing endorphins, raging hormones (my own and the shit in the Red Bull), nicotine, caffeine, spit, come, blood and sweat. How the hell I managed to write the first part of the blog is beyond me.
-----------------------
This morning I could barely walk into my office and about an hour into work I started daydreaming about the night before and felt myself get aroused. It was a long day, but the moment I got home, I dropped my bags at the door, tore off my clothes and fucked myself real good. Everyone is hot for me, including myself, and that is a good thing!

3 comments:

lumpesse said...

An absolutely gorgeous story. I love the way you are describing your brave forays into non-monogamy ;)

Thursday's Child said...

"Everyone is hot for me, including myself, and that is a good thing!"

I love that line - it just makes me happy and giddy! As always, excellent post - I especially loved the part about fisting. Yum!

Dirty Girl said...

Thank you so guys! Hearing this postive feedback makes it even more the worthwhile!
xo