Saturday

My BDSM Wishlist

One thing that I think makes BDSM so appealing is the endless possibilities for play between partners. You always see advice columns suggesting vanilla couples "spice things up" and even do some light bondage with furry handcuffs of course. But from what I can tell so far, those of us who are of the kinky contingent are rarely boring. I get bored VERY easily and I think that is one of numerous reasons I love this lifestyle.

There are so many things within the realm of BDSM that I, as a sub, have yet to experience. I know that I am to be patient, though it is my tendency to be otherwise.

Still here is a list of stuff I hope to experience in the future, I don't know if I've shared all these with Teacher or not:

  • Suspension - now here I honestly don't know what I'd be getting myself into. I have a terrible fear of heights and falling. Still, the idea intrigues me. Every account I have read makes it seem quite mind blowing.
  • Complete sensory deprivation. No Limit Slave had a great post this week about her experience. Once again I think It would challenge some of my deepest fears and I am at the point where I can trust Teacher to take me through this.
  • Hot wax play
  • Public play - dungeons, doing tasks in public for Teacher, being made to wear certain things
  • Group sex, though I must admit most of my fantasies around this are more of the lesbian ilk. But, under Teacher's watchful eye I could handle another dude providing he wasn't gross.
  • Latex/PVC -I just like how it looks and think I'd like to at least wear some one night
  • Fisting - Teacher I don't think is keen on this as I am, he has mighty big hands. Maybe I am wrong.
  • More verbal humiliations. Which if you guys even had an inkling of my bullshit that I am going through right now would seem utterly absurd.
  • Different forms of bondage -I love those behind the arm Opera gloves. I think I'd like to be tied up and left alone for awhile.
  • Needle and more knife play, perhaps to the point of cutting.
  • Some more extreme play in general, water, electric who knows.
  • I wish to relinquish more of my control over to Teacher. I am at a point where I must escape myself more than ever before.
What items are on your BDSM wish list?

photo from waterbondage

5 comments:

SPANKEDHORTIC said...

Suprised you have not tried hot wax play yet. My funest experience with wax was having my tushie thouroughly waxed and then having the wax "beaten off" with a cane untill my backside was totaly free of wax(but very stripey).

Prefectdt

kirana said...

Oh this is good! Your list is beautiful. i need a day to compose mine, but will do so. i have quite a bit actually.

Breaking the lexan cane makes #1 but i don't think DL would like that too much.

i will come back to this (if you even care, which i doubt) but will anyway. i gotta sit on it.

What a fantastic idea! (i just said that out loud and wondered who said that!) Now i'm blushing.

For real!
i'll be back... and will probably be 'borrowing' a few traces of your ideas as well :o)

Awesome!

Dirty Girl said...

DL that is not silly ! I can't wait to read yours. I like the lexan cane one.

HisGirl said...

what a great post! i am a day or two behind, but i am TOTALLY going to make a list! Yeah! How fun!

M.Yu said...

Have fun making it through your list. Sounds like an adventure!