Saturday

the Slut Gets Sluttier.

One of the first things I told Teacher when we first met is that I've never cheated on anyone, just isn't my bag. Well I have also never had a relationship that was like the one I am in now.
Teacher had let it be known that he's cool with me being with other men when I asked him int he past, but I didn't do anything. The other day when we dicussed submission/ownship issues, and I asked him for examples, he mentioned one thing he did with another sub was that she was to call him for permission to be wth another man, and she would have to give him all the sordid details. Mind you this was at the time merely an example.

Flirt. I have been told I am a humongous flirt. I never gave it much thought until I was told as such, and then I realized that yes, perhaps I am, but it has never been a concious thing, it is just me being me. I love being the vamp, the temptress, hell I have sex-on-the-brainitis and just apparently shows.

So last night I was out in one of my usual haunts and I ran into a guy I know "Bob." Good looking dude, about 6'3, slim but muscular, olive skinned, glasses. With him, there has been purposeful flirting in the past. In fact last time I saw him out a few weeks ago upon exiting the bar, he gave me this look that made me feel like he wanted to eat me alive right then and there, and I reciprocated with my own sexy stare, "Don't do that." I said
"Do what?"
"Look at me like that."
"No, You don't look at ME like that," he replied with such a look that I would have peeled my panties off right then and there, but I continued with my exit. I wanted to be good and chaste. While Teacher had not requested as such, I think I am just one of those people who when she's into someone, stays as such, despite my open-mindedness. I don't think it is a moral issue, more of just what feels right for me.

Well back to last night, there was Bob at the bar and upon seeing each other, it wasn't too long before we shuttled a friend to another club, and the took off in a cab to his apartment. Already the guilt just overwhelmed me. I couldn't stop thinking of Teacher. Would he approve? I didn't want to fuck up anything with him, he's too important to me. I wanted to call him, but my fucking battery had died in my phone.

Back at Bob's apartment, a few drinks later we were all up in each other's stuff. Decent kisser, but he kneaded my tits like they were balls of dough, ignoring my nipples. Immediately I knew this was just not worth it, sexy dude or not. Still, I played along, he made a half-hearted attempt at rubbing my numb clit and I to his cock. Foreplay was not on this dude's mind at all. Well as he reached for a condom, I who is never a cocktease, stopped him in his tracks. "I can't do this."
I didn't tell him it was guilt from not being able to call Teacher and ask him. Luckily, he was a good sport about it, and we had a nice time just joking around, but I HAD to tell Teacher. I just did.

Hungover this afternoon, I jotted off a confessional email to Teacher, and went to bed to sulk and soothe my throbbing skull. As I noddedd off the phone rang, it was Teacher. In a nutshell he thought I was being ridiculous for even worrying. In fact, he said if he were there he'd encourage me to enjoy myself. Of course it would be better if it was actually worth it. I felt better, definitely, but still permission or not, I do think I'm still not going out on the prowl anytime soon. I think I'd rather do it in conjuction with Teacher actually being there, in a threesome perhaps. If, he is not there, I am going to make sure it worth my while. What's the use of fuckng around if the fucking ain't good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I've got a couple of pseudo-explicit blogs on blogger/blogspot [1. Webcam-Gals 2. Adult Movie Stars] but I'm concerned about putting in a lot of effort and having them deleted for explicit content. You ever have any problems with blogger?

Dirty Girl said...

ed please email me see the contact link on my page.