Sunday

The Titty Committee

I interrupt this blog for an important announcement from the Titty Committee.
I can not speak for the sisters of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee, nor those who are cosmetically enhanced, but I can speak for those in the 36 C and up crowd.

Tits, boobs, juggs, cans, melons, funbags, whatever you want to call them, there are in my experience more men who do not know how to handle breasts than one would imagine. I am not, of course speaking of Teacher. He's a fucking champ.

Having pretty large tits (42D), I get lots of dudes who want to paw at them, but more often than not they fail to please.

Here's a few tips for the tits fellas:

1. It is OK to caress the whole breast, but keep in mind that ground zero is the nipple. So, if you are like the dude I was with the other night "Bob" and you knead my tits like two stress balls full of sand, any noise that comes out of my mouth is sure to be fake. I came home bruised, but they weren't even GOOD bruises.
2. OK, not every chick gets off on pain inflicted upon her nipples, but since this is a BDSM blog, keep in mind I like some heavy nipple play, that said even in vanilla situations you can do a few things to get some merry out of the mams. First of all, pay fucking attention to see if you lover is digging what you're doing. I say start small..start with some mild licking and flicking with your tongue, then, slowly but surely escalate. Suck on the nipples, but trust me on this, stay there,keep on sucking for awhile and then...
3.You can use your teeth, but heed caution don't chomp down bros, apply firm and steady pressure. Alternatively you can..
4. Pinch the nipples, tweak them, but don't try to dial in Radio Free Europe, that shit is useless.
5. Add extra equipment, clamps, clothespins, ropes, etc.

Basically guys don't treat tits like your checking out some cantaloupes to see if they're ripe.

Any other tips my fellow subs and Doms? What about you ladies with smaller breasts?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like having mine chewed quite heavily sometimes, but there does need to be a gradual progression.

I saw an intense video clip a few weeks back, where this woman was into this scene where the brutal guy was giving her a lot of tit-slapping for a long time, quite loud. She was into it, and it was very, very hot. So sad I lost it.

EeeFah said...

I'm a 36 C, so don't know about the small breasted approach. I've never been titty slapped, but have seen it and it really turns me on. I think I'll like it. I have had clothespins on, up to 8 each breast, with one on the nipple. I love how that looks and feels.

aoefe