Monday

Schweet! Sugasm #102

(Jessica Alba apparently has some sucking skills!)
The best of this week's blogs by the bloggers who blog them. Highlighting the top 3 posts as chosen by Sugasm participants. Want in Sugasm #103? Submit a link to your best post of the week using this form. Participants, repost the link list within a week and you're all set.

This Week's Picks

She Told Me

“She told me she had a headache.”



Fantasy: If you can’t stand the heat…

“You set the ice cube down and force my legs apart.”



Sugarbutch Star: Bad Bad Girl

“I brought my lips down on hers hard, crushing, devouring, insistent.”



Mr. Sugasm Himself

Upskirt Video from V Magazine



Editor's Choice

Blog Action Day: Sexual Activism or Lightning Doesn't Strike Twice



More Sugasm

Join the Sugasm



See also: Fleshbot's Sex Blog Roundup each Tuesday and Friday.



BDSM & Fetish

My Wife is a Skank! pt2

Peep Show

The piss slit

Significance of a Collar

Under his Thumb (Me, Sub Nouveau)



Sex News & Reviews

Featured Design: Go Ahead and Ask Me

My first speculum



Thoughts on Sex and Relationships

Capture

Faking It

Geriatric SEX! yeah. Part 2 of an interview with mimi about her (relatively) new relationship

Rant to follow!

Tantra and Kink: Energy Charge

The Grey Area

TMI Tuesday #105 (Dating Edition)

Top Ten Songs to Do It To

What To Do With Cum (Part 2)



Sex Work

Comfort Sex

Cuckold Fantasies and the “N” Word

Sex Work And Religion: Crucifixion



NSFW Pics & Videos

Catalina Loves Bondage and Nikki Nefarious

Cerydwyn (I Shot Myself)

Erotic Art Show: Houdini

Janette - Morning Blue

Jungbauern Calendar 2008

Naughty Nurse

Ron Harris Studio’s Latest Erotic Photo and Video



Erotic Writing and Experiences

Auto-erotic

Behind glass

Christening

Encounter 1, Part II: Disaster Averted

Find ‘em, Fuck ‘em and Flee

Honey I'm home.

How I Love The Fall

I need you, now

My Afternoon with Alejandro

Rubbing one out

Ruf <> Smooth

Sacred & Profane

Sex Tourism

Vignettes of a Cuckoldress




0 comments: