Monday

Fit To Be Tied

There are rope marks on my wrists this morning. It is too hot to wear long sleeves. There would be rope marks on my ankles, but I decided to wear some glittery knee socks that remained on during my session last night. Sensible me knows to wear bracelets at least to cover the marks. Thing is, I am rarely sensible. I am impulsive, a rule-breaker, a trouble-maker, a rebel-rouser, and I want to wear my marks proudly for the world to see. That world being my co-workers. But, alas, yours truly is on the proverbial shit-list in an office full of women, run by a 300 pound overworked bull-dyke. Shall I give them more to talk about or shall I be a good girl and dress appropriately? Think I'll have some coffee, read *TMZ, and poke through my jewelry box. Damn it.


*I have a major celebrity gossip problem.

2 comments:

brooke said...

You are adorable. i hate covering my marks too. It seems such a shame when seeing them makes me happy and keeps me centered.

Dee said...

I hate covering my marks up as well - as often as not, I don't bother ... but then, mine usually aren't on my wrists, but throat or arms or breasts.

xx Dee