Friday

Anticipation


Teacher is putting me back on track.


While I do not know exactly will transpire at our next lesson. It was agreed since I have a problem with talking too much and interrupting that a gag shall be involved. Since he mentioned this to me earlier today I have been simultaneously turned on and regained the feeling of nervous anticipation I had when we first met. That is a good thing.

I have never been gagged, the closest was this hot, albeit crazy tattooed rocker guy I met on vacation who got off shoving my panties into my mouth as he fucked me with a huge dildo. But the panties, I could spit out.
I trust Teacher. He's very informed and informative. He's all about SSC.
Also, I am a huge wiggle worm. It would take handful of sedatives to get me to sit still.
Today as I sat in the middle of of a huge traffic jam this evening, I daydreamed of him. Teacher was binding my hands together and securing my feet in such a way that I could not squirm around as he did his beautiful damage to my breasts, to my ass, and to my pussy. He was taking me to a place I have yet to visit. In reality, I have already purchased my ticket.
Unable to verbalize, I have no choice but to focus on the task at hand, to do as he says. I will no longer be the instigator, and that is what I have been waiting for for a long, long time.

Anticipation is a bitch, but I think it will be more than worth waiting for.

0 comments: