Saturday

Sex 2.0 Part .01

Teacher & I made it to our hotel. It was a longer haul than I had expected, but somehow hemanaged not to push me out onto 85 and was a super big sport by letting me blast my rock'n'roll. At one point though, I almost said "fuck it" about going. He was running hours late and I was cranky. I'm glad I got over that.

So tomorrow is the big conference and at night is a fetish ball. Intially I didn't want to go because I don't have any true fetish garb like a rubber dress or some corset, but I do have a foxy black dress, and I being the world's worst packer packed about 6 pairs of high heels and boots. I'm sure I'll look fine, and not like a poseur. I have never been to anything like this, as the city I live in isn't large enough to host such an affair. My primary interest is just checking people out. I have a bad feeling I'll be subjected to lots of awful techno and industrial music. To each their own.

Anyway, I'll be reporting. Can't live blog as I don't have my own laptop, this is Teacher's.

Must go cuddle up next to Teacher.

0 comments: