Monday

Macho, Macho Man!

This evening over dinner, I told Teacher how someone was bugging me and let me tell you, the change on his face was equally scary and sexy. He might be a gentle Dom with me, but I pity anyone who would have to face his wrath. It was like all the testosterone in his body came to the surface and turned him into the Hulk. Thankfully he didn't rip out of his clothes, but I certainly wanted to rip him out of his!

He's no big lunk, though, he's actually a total brainac and it is actually refreshing for me to have someone who sends me to the dictionary. Still, in stature he can be menacing. He's a big dude, with thick strong arms and legs. I'm a total leg chick. I didn't realize this until I dated a guy with bird legs.

OK, I'm going to be honest here. I am totally and utterly swooning. The man had me coming in waves last night. It was unfucking real. Full body orgasms that did not stop. I told him he put some voodoo on my pussy!

Strong, smart, protective, funny, and sexually skilled what more could a girl want in a Dom?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Cracked me up. On a day when I was resting in bed. Thanks.