Monday

The Balls Drop

Teacher & I are getting a hotel room just to change things up a bit for the New Years. I told him at midnight, instead of watching Dick Clark, I mean Ryan Seacrest, he could put his balls on my forehead! Not to mention I had a bit of a glitter fiasco the other night rendering everything and everyone in my life glitzy, so he's certain to have some sparkly nuts.


As I write, I just spent the best two dollars ever. As I may or may not have mentioned, he has a fetish for large/dangling earrings. He's not alone, there is a fetish for everything. 99% of the time I wear hoops. This morning I went to the local ethnic beauty supply shop that not only carries wigs, weaves, makeup and the like, but also the most out of control costume jewelry. There I found exactly what I was looking for, some good hoop earrings that are so large They honestly go past my shoulders, so they're kind of sticking up over my shoulders. 99 cents! I am thinking they're at least 7 inches long. He's going to be here in a second & I know both of us will crack up. I love to make him laugh, and lord knows I do a good job. I also got a humongo pair of silver door knocker earrings that I'm going to whip out tonight. Those I'll probably rock later on, ala Lily Allen or make that Salt 'n' Pepa.
I think I mentioned it last night, but happy new year!

2 comments:

unspeakable axe said...

Happy new year!!!

But really...Ryan Seacrest?

Dirty Girl said...

Well DC is hosting in conjunction with Seacrest, who is supposedly the heir to his NYE Throne.