Thursday

Shake It Don't Break It

I am single. I am sans dom or even generic boyfriend. I am loving a lot of singledom, flirting and what not. Still getting acclimated actually and my ex keeps peacocking around, or make that cockblocking.

I have had one moment of sluttitude with a guy I've known for a long time. He had a long, thinish cock. Long good. Thin? I don't know. Why because"
1. None of us had a condom (I've since changed that, my purse is full). Back in the day I'd say "fuck it" but I have an IUD, and I don't want an STD.
2. We both had smoked a lot of weed which gave yours truly cottonmouth, the bane of the blowjob. He did spend a long time lavishing attention on my breasts.

I've seen this cat around numerous times since then, but it's been kind of weird. Not to mention Mr.Cockblock as I shall now call my ex came poking around a convo we were having.

Needless to say, I do not think this guy anyway has a kinky bone in his body, so that all said, I am not sweating him. Because I need a good hair pulling, a stinging spanking, and oh god, to be bound........

1 comments:

DucatiGuy said...

Welcome back. We've missed you!