Sunday

About Fucking Time

My gag that has been back-ordered finally showed up in the mail yesterday. After a rough as hell weekend, I am so looking forward to getting the living fuck beat and fucked out of me. It has been a week since I've had either. My libido was scarily low, as was the rest of me. I'm ready to rock. I'm ready to gnaw the new rubber ball into pieces. When it is all said in done, I hope it looks like a used up dog toy.

I tried it on when I opened up the box. It is just not the same when you put on your own gag, I felt like I was trying on a Halloween costume. But tonight, when Teacher comes over it will feel perfect.
That I know.

I have a long ass day ahead of me, but no matter how exhausted I am when I get home I am going to be waiting for Teacher with open arms and open legs.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooh, new toy excitement is the best. Hope to hear all about it!!! <3