Saturday

Tingle Belle

This story just made a very stressed out Teacher laugh, so I am pretty certain you guys will enjoy it as well. I've had to edit a few details to protect the innocent, but 99.9% of it is true.

This morning I had to get up at the ass crack of dawn to great the great unwashed masses clutching their sales fliers. I'm all for a bargain, but I'm more so for having a good night's sleep. People who shop this early in the morning scare me.

As luck would have it, I was instructed, much to my greedy salesperson chagrin, to go take care of some bullshit paperwork. I don't like the shoppers, but I do like their money.

Jacked up on coffee, I still struggled to keep my eyes open at the computer. I stopped ever so often for a break, and then went back to my brain numbing task. Then, it hit me.

It was like I had a girl boner. I don't even think there is a name for it. Is there? Womanwood? I don't know if it was lack of sleep, too much caffeine, boredom, Buproprion (which I've been on for years,) or Teacher sending me psychic sex messages, but my clit was pulsing and throbbing. If I were a guy I would have had pitched a tent. Well,his feeling was not only unexpected, but inconvenient. How the hell was I going to relieve this sudden insane tingling in my pussy in a store full of cameras that could zoom down to the serial number on a dollar bill?

I tried to ignore it. I squeeze my legs together, but that only made it worse, as I sometimes masturbate that way. Then I thought maybe I just had to pee. I peed, came back to the computer and still I was on the edge.

Unlike some of my favorite bloggers, I have not been trained to cum on command, or I would have called Teacher for some help. So I attempted to focus, all the while squirming in my seat.

Finally I just could not take it any more, my clit needed to be rubbed. My poor engorged girl cock (I like that phrase, but maybe it is gross), needed release.

I trudged down to a bathroom that is so hidden, it is pretty much always vacant. No pun intended, but i made a piss poor attempt at rubbing my clit while sitting on the toilet. I'm just not into that, so I pulled my damp panties back up and thought about just suffering through it.

As I straighted out my blouse, I smelled the scent of my pussy on my fingers and it only made my hormones rage harder. I was going to take care of this for once and for all. I leaned against the tile, holding on to the banister and squeezed my thighs together, mind you I was fully clothed. As I squeezed I fantasized that Teacher had planted some sort of orgasm que in my subconscious, and him saying "Come X..my dirty little sub."

So there I was in a department store bathroom during the height of Christmas madness masturbating in the ladies room! I tried to muffle my breathing, closed my eyes, and focused on clenching my two legs together.The beauty of my thighs squeezing technique is that it not only gives me a clitoral orgasm, but an internal one as well.

It didn't take yours truly too long to come. It came in one quick wave from my cunt, crashing down over my entire body, as faced the tile wall, clenching the hand rail.

I took a moment to get back to Earth, washed my hands, and went back to the drudgery. Still, this bizarre, yet welcome interruption did not dissipate despite my hard work. I somehow made it though, and drove home like NASCAR driver, and ripped my panties off and went to work-on myself!

Even still, as I write, I am thinking this is not the end of me jingling my bell today.

Happy Holidays!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

who needs to come on command when you can give yourself that much pleasure with your own hands? what a great story. :) it certainly gets me in the holiday spirit!

MJ's Slave said...

You gave me a big smile this morning, sweetie!! Thanks for sharing with us. I hope you are having a great holiday season..want to hear more about you learning to shoot that new gift. What fun!!

You are a great example that subs live full and interesting lives...it's not all about the time we spend on our knees!! It's what we do and are that make it interesting and fun!!

Keep blogging and sharing with us!

s/nik

Dirty Girl said...

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it, I sure did!

MJ to answer your question, me & Teacher are actually going to shoot guns today! Very excited!

Pixiepie said...

now i am in the holiday spirit!!!

EeeFah said...

Well I thought the craziness of this season had removed all drive from my body, however your story has revived it and off I go to my bedroom. Thanks!

aoefe